What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Sat - Cronulla 0-42 Penrith @ PointsBet

Round 12: Cronulla v Penrith

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankus

Juniors
I think player losses and probably player burnout have hit Panthers this season.

Roster and depth has been weakened each year since 2021. The best has gotten slightly lower each season. 2021 before injuries effected us we were running up scores for fun. I feel like that was our peak and we managed to maintain it into 2022. While there is still a great core of the team now. They just look like they're going through the motions. Guys like Fish, Leota, Martin, Tago and Kenny just dont look like they are near their best. Our back 3 and Yeo probably the only ones to consistently perform in all honesty. Need a whole roster doing that to be great.

Hopefully they can get it right before it’s too late. I think our best is now about the same as Roosters, Broncos, Storm or Sharks. Our only possible advantage over them is if Cleary is fit and firing come finals. But if the pack is playing as soft as they are his form wont matter.
It used to be everyone aimed up against the Broncos and the premiers, even the cellar dwellers lifted for those games. Broncos not so much anymore but premiers definitely. Doing that for 3 years on the bounce has to take its toll. Would be an amazing win if we pulled it off this weekend, but can’t see anything other than a 13+ win to the Sharks.

Surely

Post Whore
I am starting to think the Sharks are the real deal this year and based on how we have played so far I think it is going to get very, very messy for us on Saturday. But considering the Bunnies were leading the comp after round 11 last year and we know how that ended for them maybe the Sharks fans might want to keep their chirpiness in check until September/October.

Don't worry it's in check here.

Munky

Coach
Bizarre bench selection by Ivan and makeshift halves should see the Sharks get this one.

Alamoti is also a little suspect in defence.

mozza91

Coach
Peach talking up Shark Park. Apparently it used to be a real shithole. I’m pretty sure it still is bruh.

This Year?

Immortal
These Pilot ads confuse me. Every woman I've met doesn't like me when I'm hard and easy.
Maybe ladies like us soft and difficult.

This Year?

Immortal
Anyone been shocked by those shire stingrays?
I seen one at Lilli Pilli baths once and there was no way I would touch one of them.

Latest posts