What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Sun - Penrith 32-22 Manly @ BlueBet

Round 14: Penrith v Manly

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
A team who won three in a row on the back of defence shipped 5 tries to a shit team, at home.

You stink.
We won so learn to deal with a loss which is so far away from the finals, before you pop a vein in your forehead. Our back line has been decimated since the end of last year, yet you find it fitting to belittle the other side, instead of looking inward.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
We won so learn to deal with a loss which is so far away from the finals, before you pop a vein in your forehead. Our back line has been decimated since the end of last year, yet you find it fitting to belittle the other side, instead of looking inward.
Umm, did I not say, and always say we are shit.

Suck it up princess, No team has conceded 4 tries to Tigers reject Tommy Talau and won the comp

Panther Mike

Juniors

Suck it up princess, No team has conceded 4 tries to Tigers reject Tommy Talau and won the comp
You're just lucky we didn't have Edwards, Cleary, Martin etc.. It would have been more like 42-12 than 32-22 with them in the team.

GongPanther

Referee

Yes I get it after a loss, you are hurt and mad at the world, and it burns.

Good luck against the Drags next week to get out of 11th place when the dogs win tomorrow. Then the improving Rabbits the round after, then a soft run of three very easy games after the bye.

You'll be back on track in no time.

Latest posts