What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Fri - St Geo Illa 56-14 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 14: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I know we are on a losing streak.....but this would be the first night where I feel Benji's job is under the spotlight. Richardson would have to be thinking about the coach option now.
I reckon Shane is over there looking for a coach.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
just woke up on the couch to a gaping my god
Will Ferrell Scotch GIF by Anchorman Movie

JamesRustle

First Grade
I know we are on a losing streak.....but this would be the first night where I feel Benji's job is under the spotlight. Richardson would have to be thinking about the coach option now.
Richo says he's been in the UK scouting for players and looking to offload players.... we all know he's been courting a coach.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well that was chaotic in a different way.

Brutal second half for the Tigers. Benji has his work cut out, luckily he is renowned for his toughness when things aren't going well.

Delboy

First Grade
Dragons more points than minutes in the second half, where do the Tigpies go from here? What is Stefano actually worth ? Question everywhere !

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The remaining 10k.or so who keep paying the tigers membership each year are 'special'.

I include myself in that group. Ugh.

Latest posts