What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sat - Warriors 32-16 Brisbane @ Go Media

Round 17: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Blocker each time the Warriors are in the Broncos half "they should be good enough to score here". Stunning insight.

no name

Coach
I just saw a short clip on that.. what did the other guys do to get sent off?? Looked like a typical ginger over reaction to something and all they showed was him head butting and throwing punches?
Ref mentioned a kick but i couldn’t see it in the replay. I think the other Warrior got sent because he got punched and head butted. If the ref stopped the play when Horsborough grabbed and headbutted, which happened before the Raiders scored, big Red would have been the only one sitting down.

Vic Mackey

Referee
TMM had the best passing game I’ve ever seen in a junior half, really happy to see him doing well. He’s the warriors best option at 7.

Latest posts