What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Thu - Melbourne 34-32 Brisbane @ AAMI

Round 5: Melbourne v Brisbane

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Bloody proud of the boys despite the loss. When we get our missing players back, we're cruising back to the top 4.
5 starts for 2 wins after declaring yourselves premiership favourites? Gai Waterhouse would be calling you the best horse she’s ever trained.

moffla

Bench
Cracking game between two top sides. I think the defence manual went out the window for both teams there but it made for some entertainment.

Felt like we probably should have been a bit more comfortable with the win but I’ll take it

Wizardman

First Grade
Cracking game between two top sides. I think the defence manual went out the window for both teams there but it made for some entertainment.

Felt like we probably should have been a bit more comfortable with the win but I’ll take it
I'd feel better about the Storm than the Broncos. Close to every try the Broncos scored tonight was a bit of a freak one. Storm won by playing better footy....score flattered Brisbane a bit I thought.

moffla

Bench
I'd feel better about the Storm than the Broncos. Close to every try the Broncos scored tonight was a bit of a freak one. Storm won by playing better footy....score flattered Brisbane a bit I thought.
Yeah, in the context of the season I am not too concerned, but still some poor defensive reads that need addressing

Saxon

Bench
Think the result's about right - only a couple of points in it. Yes the Broncs dropped 2 certain tries, but so did Remis Smith - one he tripped over his own feet with Warbrick outside with a clean run to the line, and another where he fumbled a pass with the line open.
Both sides have plenty to work on in defence.

Big Pete

Referee
Not to mention when the game was there for Brisbane they absolutely choked and gave up two soft tries. One team has a winning mentality, another just have a few exciting players who every so often find themselves in space.

gerg

Juniors
Getting call after call wrong as usual. They’ll come out and apologise for all of his terrible decisions on Monday before announcing he’ll ref all 3 origin games, the grand final and have a solid gold statue built in his honour outside TAB headquarters.
Haha... even when they punish him for a poor game, their form of punishment is to put him in the bunker where he can f**k it up even more.... following Tuesday - for Christ's sake, give him back his whistle.

Frailty

First Grade
NRL physio seems to be wary of the Reynolds initial diagnosis

That's not how I read the tweet...

He mentions the innocuous nature of the injury, and then mentions, how given the knee issues, that it could be an injury as a result of compensation.

Latest posts