What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sat - Warriors 32-16 Brisbane @ Go Media

Round 17: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
It needs to go. Games are being managed ridiculously of late, and the more they do it the less subtle they are when going about it. Piss the rule off, all it’s done has seen a rise in average points per game and I think may be responsible for the slew of injuries we’ve seen recently…
Absolutely well said…I feel that the game is contrived…

It needs to go. Games are being managed ridiculously of late, and the more they do it the less subtle they are when going about it. Piss the rule off, all it’s done has seen a rise in average points per game and I think may be responsible for the slew of injuries we’ve seen recently…

and there so selective when they blow it, last tackle of that set just went they held on for a age and they let it slide.

Meth

Staff member
Montoya was interfered with. The smart thing to do would be to leave him alone. He wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Latest posts