What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Sat - Warriors 32-16 Brisbane @ Go Media

Round 17: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wb1234

Referee
Penrith have had key outs all year as well and are 10-4 - 2nd.

Broncos have had key outs all year and are 7-8 - 9th with a tough run home, be lucky to make the 8 from here, you don't rest origin players in a winnable matchup.
Every team panthers have beaten in a gf struggles the year after

storm look most likely to v Penrith

_Johnsy

Referee
You Aussies don’t know what you’re missing with the absolute fever dream that is the NZ commentary. Somehow Larmer, Blair and Betham all seem to have broadly the same cognitive defects and simply cannot put together either a coherent sentence or a logical thought. It’s 3 blokes all in the initial stages of a stroke at the same time, the whole time. Very uncanny vibe.
Ummmm I’ll see your Larmer, Blair & Betham, and I’ll raise you with a Roach & Meninga.

This Year?

Immortal
My munted takes from the game:
The Warriors will always leave the door ajar in any game.
Deine Mariner is one of the most likeable players in the NRL. Pompey bumped him into touch late after a knock on and he didn't react. Just about every other player would have.
Sometimes we forgot how brave rugby league players are. Although Egan got ran over by Willison defending his line, he faced him front on and didn't flinch. Even though Willison won that battle and scored the try he earnt my respect.

Latest posts