What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R19 Sat - Brisbane 26-30 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 19: Brisbane v St Geo Illa

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Me at the moment
me at the moment:
200w.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
There's a lad in out 6th grade team with cerebral palsy, awesome fella, loves cricket and bowls a handy leggy for that level but he's afraid of the ball and he can't catch so he always has to do fine leg to fine leg.

Over the summer he took his first ever catch and apparently the lads just about chaired him around the field for a lap of honour, as they should.

Anyway that's how the Broncos must feel when Tristan Sailor actually catches a bomb.

chrisD

Coach
I think it becomes more apparent how good a coach is when their team is injury depleted or SOO impacted. It’s not so much about the win as it is how they play.

There's a lad in out 6th grade team with cerebral palsy, awesome fella, loves cricket and bowls a handy leggy for that level but he's afraid of the ball and he can't catch so he always has to do fine leg to fine leg.

Over the summer he took his first ever catch and apparently the lads just about chaired him around the field for a lap of honour, as they should.

Anyway that's how the Broncos must feel when Tristan Sailor actually catches a bomb.
That’s awesome mate though !

Soul Glow is a like a kickboxer themed dildo , not something you’d rely on

Latest posts