What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sat - Gold Coast v Brisbane @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Gold Coast v Brisbane

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If I'm not mistaken Ben Ikin made some crucial changes in his time there.

He might be the bloke to bring back if Kevvie gets the arse. The Broncos are ruthless and shouldn't waste anytime if they think he isn't up to it.
Yep. Ben Ikin made the good decisions, and was one of the only to clash with Kevvy. He's happy as CEO at the QRL so I don't have much hope back but would love him to be back.

And also yes, I need us to be ruthless

Reactions: MRN

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If they were ruthless they never would’ve appointed him

he couldn’t even win a comp in super league with Catalans
He was appointed to shut the old boys and media up and bring back the culture that Seibold destroyed.

He's been a big part of bringing the culture back. It was a good business decision, but not a winning decision.

We've got a good CEO now, Dave just has to do the hard shit from here

Wb1234

Referee
He was appointed to shut the old boys and media up and bring back the culture that Seibold destroyed.

He's been a big part of bringing the culture back. It was a good business decision, but not a winning decision.

We've got a good CEO now, Dave just has to do the hard shit from here
Listening to the old boys is a recipe for disaster

if it wasn’t for Adam Reynolds they would never make the top 8