What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sat - Gold Coast v Brisbane @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Gold Coast v Brisbane

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
So this is the side that almost beat us in an NRL grand final last year??

WTF is happening at the Broncos?

Had you told me at the start of the season that this is where they’d be now with 4 rounds to play before the finals, I would have asked you if I could sample some of what you’ve been smoking.

Massive fall from grace!
Not quite sure, but in the top 8 thread for this season, I tipped Bris not to make the 8, then I changed my mind. Must have a gander.

EDIT: I tipped Bris not to make the top 4.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
I remember at the start of the season, Fox and others were saying that the Broncos were so strong that Tristian Sailor would be a first grader at any other club, as if to imply the Broncos were a powerhouse club.

GongPanther

Referee
So this is the side that almost beat us in an NRL grand final last year??

WTF is happening at the Broncos?

Had you told me at the start of the season that this is where they’d be now with 4 rounds to play before the finals, I would have asked you if I could sample some of what you’ve been smoking.

Massive fall from grace!

butchmcdick

Post Whore
I remember at the start of the season, Fox and others were saying that the Broncos were so strong that Tristian Sailor would be a first grader at any other club, as if to imply the Broncos were a powerhouse club.

Next week will be interesting