What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sun - Canterbury 22-18 Canberra @ Belmore

Round 22: Canterbury v Canberra

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Cracking game. Can't be disappointed in the effort from our boys. Well done dogs and good luck for the rest of the year.

The real positive from losing is the 10 or so Raiders fans at the game will just cop stick instead of being gang bashed.

Wb1234

Referee
I'm jealous.

I've ran the whole gamut of emotions as a Souths fan, from being kicked out to winning a premiership... but I've never experienced our own real home ground. Sad yobbo.
I went to the old Redfern oval (I was Balmain)

I was so scared lol

at least in a few years you’ll get Allianz which is the next best thing

flippikat

Bench
Now that's a real confidence-builder for the Bulldogs.

There's plenty more of those games against mid table/fringe of the 8 teams coming too.. and if they snare most of those, then not only will they have a chance of being top 4, but they'll have momentum & even more confidence.

We're looking at a genuine dark horse here.

JamesRustle

First Grade
The era of good feelings are back.

Once the Perth side is back in I reckon the stench of the War is finally washed off the game.
I hope a fan from the first team to visit Perth jets takes a sign saying, Perth are treacherous super league scum, just to maintain the rage... they've escaped copping shit for 30 years since they folded like a bunch of Kane Evans'

ouwet

Bench
Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Bulldogs)

Seriously he kept you in the game!

Your fat bustards were fresh cause he allowed them to lay in the ruck for ages! Canberra's second try you got the ball when Xavier went into touch (there was no knock on from the dogs).

We challenge 2 calls and won them both!

The Canberra curse is broken (another one we've managed to break this yr)... bring on the Steelers

ouwet

Bench
Man of the Match: Ashley Klein (Bulldogs)

Seriously he kept you in the game!

Your fat bustards were fresh cause he allowed them to lay in the ruck for ages! Canberra's second try you got the ball when Xavier went into touch (there was no knock on from the dogs).

We challenge 2 calls and won them both!

The Canberra curse is broken (another one we've managed to break this yr)... bring on the Steelers

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Sydney trains is going to be wild tonight
duckyyyy3.gif