What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Mon - Canterbury 22-18 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 14: Canterbury v Parramatta

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McNulty

Juniors
Ref had dogs back 12-15 all game. Penalised us into oblivion. Such a gutsy victory!

45k fans - when Bulldogs are doing well Rugby League is in good shape. PRIDE OF THE LEAGUE

This Year?

Immortal
Great win in the context of their season. It could have gotten ugly for the Eels considering how many tries the Bulldogs left out there. I haven't seen that many Bulldogs fans at a game for a long time.
Also I want to see Mahoney get bitch slapped into next week.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Great win in the context of their season. It could have gotten ugly for the Eels considering how many tries the Bulldogs left out there. I haven't seen that many Bulldogs fans at a game for a long time.
Also I want to see Mahoney get bitch slapped into next week.

They grubbed us out of the game in the end. You only have to look at how we went to shit as the game dragged on, despite the penalty count.

And before any Dogs fans whinge, it's a legit tactic. We don't do well in a dogfight of a game. I presume the stuff with BA etc has only made the players headspace even less stoic. If you're willing to push the envelope and cop the penalty count like they were, and you're good enough to defend that, you're gonna beat us a lot.

McNulty

Juniors
They grubbed us out of the game in the end. You only have to look at how we went to shit as the game dragged on, despite the penalty count.

And before any Dogs fans whinge, it's a legit tactic. We don't do well in a dogfight of a game. I presume the stuff with BA etc has only made the players headspace even less stoic. If you're willing to push the envelope and cop the penalty count like they were, and you're good enough to defend that, you're gonna beat us a lot.
I gather the bulldogs being dragged back 15 m on every set was a bulldogs tactic too?