What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sun - Penrith 22-14 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
There's a reason we're 17th in attack. Dire attacking footy from us. Lucky I'm an NRLW fan instead.

t-ba

Post Whore
Josh Papalii is the most Logan man who has ever Logan'd and his wife getting banned from junior sport for a decade convinces me that he has the most Logan family in the world.

Munky

Coach
Josh Papalii is the most Logan man who has ever Logan'd and his wife getting banned from junior sport for a decade convinces me that he has the most Logan family in the world.

Do you reckon she was yelling 'Don't you know who I am' when it was all going down?

Exsilium

First Grade
Afternoon fellas,

Good game so far.

Bit of feedback on the Whisk-ey to P3nis dilemma. Couldn’t find a bottle anywhere that late at night. Decided it wasn’t a good enough excuse to pack it in. Went the other route. First timer here. Awkward at first and it wasn’t for me. The deciding factor for mine was the lack of hangover. Which was a welcome change but it’s really just a trade off between a throbbing headache and a saw lower jaw bone.

Oh look the game is on.

t-ba

Post Whore
Afternoon fellas,

Good game so far.

Bit of feedback on the Whisk-ey to P3nis dilemma. Couldn’t find a bottle anywhere that late at night. Decided it wasn’t a good enough excuse to pack it in. Went the other route. First timer here. Awkward at first and it wasn’t for me. The deciding factor for mine was the lack of hangover. Which was a welcome change but it’s really just a trade off between a throbbing headache and a saw lower jaw bone.

Oh look the game is on.

This should not be a problem?

Unlike food, these aren't to be chewed.

Exsilium

First Grade
This should not be a problem?

Unlike food, these aren't to be chewed.

I hate not knowing if I’m doing it right or not. I don’t take criticism well. They were nice about it. I’d go as far to say they were very considerate of my feelings, not so much my throat

Latest posts