What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R23 Fri - Parramatta 34-36 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 23: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Look I still fully expect to get 50'd but leading at half time after the year we've had is ok by this alcololic

chrisD

Coach
We are short every time on our right and then Turuva gifts one up on the left. It’s good needed practice really but something probably has to change structurally on the right.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bahahahahahah…. I remember buying Penthouse, Hustler et al…. And having to look the guy at the servo or Newsagent riiiiiiight in the eyes and pretend we don’t both know I’m going straight home for a John Bull 😂😂
I’m sure you were buying it just for the articles.

It reminds me of the time my first boss was pissing off early on a Friday arvo, he’d organised a hot date with a bird in Rocky. Only an 8 hour drive from Brisbane.

I ducked out to the local servo grabbed a picture mag so I could staple all the home blokes pics on his mudflaps.

He drove all the way up copped abuse from heaps of drivers and had no idea, he backed his Ute up the driveway where his hot date was waiting and the first thing she saw where the home blokes on his mudflaps. I should of thrown the rest of the mag in because after she stopped laughing at him there was no way he was getting any action.

KOMORI

Bench

It reminds me of the time my first boss was pissing off early on a Friday arvo, he’d organised a hot date with a bird in Rocky. Only an 8 hour drive from Brisbane.

I ducked out to the local servo grabbed a picture mag so I could staple all the home blokes pics on his mudflaps.

He drove all the way up copped abuse from heaps of drivers and had no idea, he backed his Ute up the driveway where his hot date was waiting and the first thing she saw where the home blokes on his mudflaps. I should have thrown the rest of the mag in because after she stopped laughing at him there was no way he was getting any action.
The little things we do just to be a Sea Hunt 😂😂😂

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

He drove all the way up copped abuse from heaps of drivers and had no idea, he backed his Ute up the driveway where his hot date was waiting and the first thing she saw where the home blokes on his mudflaps. I should of thrown the rest of the mag in because after she stopped laughing at him there was no way he was getting any action.
Back in my grindr days I would screenshot and send all the unsolicited cock and hole pics I'd receive to my mates. One night I opened the app and this dude had sent me the most horrendous pic of him sitting on a zucchini that absolutely won the 'largest girth' exhibit at the Royal Easter Show.

Anyway, off it goes to my mate. At that exact moment he was screen mirroring his phone to his TV to show his parents his renovation plans. Unfortunately he and his parents saw a randoms arsehole being 'renovated' by a zucchini

This Year?

Immortal
KeJxgZ.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Back in my grindr days I would screenshot all the unsolicited cock and hole pics to my mates. One night I opened the app and this dude had sent me the most horrendous pic of him sitting on a zucchini that absolutely won the 'largest girth' exhibit at the Royal Easter Show.

Anyway, off it goes to my mate. At that exact moment he was screen mirroring his phone to his TV to show his parents his renovation plans. Unfortunately he and his parents saw a randoms arsehole being 'renovated' by a zucchini
Bahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!

Cronk just said slippyy set as well.

Bazal

Post Whore
Back in my grindr days I would screenshot and send all the unsolicited cock and hole pics to my mates. One night I opened the app and this dude had sent me the most horrendous pic of him sitting on a zucchini that absolutely won the 'largest girth' exhibit at the Royal Easter Show.

The best/worst part is zucchini have those little f**ken cactus hairs....