What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Fri - Brisbane 30-24 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of these sides were GF sides in recent years. To be where they are now, is not acceptable for mine. Neither team had a gradual fall from the top, they’ve plummeted and they look completely out of sorts. If that’s not an indication of poor management, administration and coaching, I don’t know what else it could be. These blokes can all play football but they’re bereft of ideas.

I blame the Penrith curse.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Seriously though wtf has happened to the Donkeys this ywar

Everything that could have gone wrong has

1. A lot of injuries and key ones too (Hass, Reynolds, Walsh all missing a lot)
2. Poor selections (this
Mariner at centre thing is worse than the Holmes disaster)
3. Poor form of Carrigan among others

MRN

Bench
I was thinking about this before. Parramatta were out played but Brisbane were in the box seat. That would have played a role mentally. Same as Ben Hunt dropping the ball in 2015.
Of course it would have. Anyone who thinks it didn't is being naive.

Exsilium

Coach
Penrith surely have to find a loophole to get out of the taulangi contract. He is years off being a first grader, if ever.

We’re not afraid of keeping blokes in NSW cup until they’re ready. I’d be surprised if he sees FG for the first 10 games at least

Latest posts