What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Fri - Brisbane 30-24 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panther Mike

Juniors
Good comeback by Broncos I guess, helping Parra get the spoon. I still hope the Drags beat them for a top 8 place.

On a side note, that awful dance the Broncs fans do after tries is even cringier than the whole singing Sweet Caroline phenomenon at sports events.

MRN

Bench
Good comeback by Broncos I guess, helping Parra get the spoon. I still hope the Drags beat them for a top 8 place.

On a side note, that awful dance the Broncs fans do after tries is even cringier than the whole singing Sweet Caroline phenomenon at sports events.
As a Broncos fan, I have no f**king idea where this dance has come from or why other fans have adopted it.

no name

Coach
Wait- so tonight Broncos played Parra at home.
Next week they play the Dolphins away (but at Suncorp, so basically = home)
Then the final round they play the Storm at home

What kind of adversity is this?
But tonight was the Broncos first win at Suncorp since round 11. I can’t believe that the NRL would try and disadvantage them by giving them so many games there….

Latest posts