What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Fri - Warriors v Canterbury @ Go Media

Round 25: Warriors v Canterbury

• Warriors

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

11Straight

Juniors
Like at least shouldn’t the 18th man still be activated given that the opposition player was penalised AND put on report for a high shot that caused it?! Utter nonsense.
100 percent what form of compensation do the Warriors get out of losing a player even though the offender was put on report!

It's a rule that needs to be looked into over the off season.

skeepe

Immortal
Look I don’t care one bit about SJ’s last game - the Warriors ruined Croker’s 300th last year and SJ in particular acted like a complete and utter wazzock, so f**k him. But I am still in utter disbelief that Crichton wasn’t sent to the sin bin.

I mean it was just so obvious. I shouldn’t be surprised at incompetence in the bunker but f**k it’s concerning just how bad it is.

Bazal

Post Whore
Look I don’t care one bit about SJ’s last game - the Warriors ruined Croker’s 300th last year and SJ in particular acted like a complete and utter wazzock, so f**k him. But I am still in utter disbelief that Crichton wasn’t sent to the sin bin.

I mean it was just so obvious. I shouldn’t be surprised at incompetence in the bunker but f**k it’s concerning just how bad it is.

Whoever thought putting an orc in control of a suite of complex tech was a good idea has a lot to answer for

Leber

Bench

Tbf, croker isnt fit to tie shauns boots.