What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sun - Sydney 12-14 Canberra @ Allianz

Round 26: Sydney v Canberra

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
That's exactly what happened.

Whitehead could have just said it was an accident and sorry and all the rest of it and say he tried to apologise but it wasn't well received at that point or whatever.

Instead he had a little cry "He turned on me"

And Robbo could have refused to comment as well. He doesn't get to claim the 'higher ground' when he did exactly the same thing.

Valheru

Coach
No one said that. People are commenting on Karenson being ok with foul play when it comes from one of his own, but not when it's going the other way, not for the first time either, hence the commentary.

I don't think anyone is particularly happy with the outcome for Brandon.

The sad part is he was actually pretty good for most of the PC, then lost it at the end, wasn't just a mention and move on either, he repeated his point a few times.
That's simply not true. He has never been ok with foul play and on multiple occasions has publicly reprimanded them. Sure, he goes in to bat for his players as any coach would but I assure you behind closed doors he has had tough conversations with JWH. Radley seems to have cleaned his game up for the most part.

He didn't lose it at the end, he was asked to comment on Whitehead's comments. He brought it to the presser, not the other way around.

Danish

Referee
Imagine showing these stats to someone then trying to convince them of what the actual score was in this game.

Possible the most embarrassingly bad attack I’ve ever seen from my side, or any side for that matter. Even the 2022 tigers would have won this game with all this

IMG_2123.jpeg

Seiffert Oval

Juniors
He has never been ok with foul play ....
That is not true. He is the coach of the team leading the Judiciary for foul play. If it was any other stat it would be considered a great coaching effort. He either does not care about foul play or the style of coaching and the players he fields leads to those results. He is the "most foul coach" on the 2024 season.

soc123_au

Staff member
This is all just pathetic deflection because Robbo and roosters fans realise that their season is effectively over and it wasnt Penrith or the Storm who ended it, but the lowly shitty raiders :D
Raiders did them a favour really. Ended the delusions a few weeks earlier so now they can book holidays etc for the long weekend instead of trying a week out from October.

Latest posts