What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-60 Parramatta @ Campbelltown

Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Bench
Watch out Dyl Bro. It's right behind you.

1000000914.gif

Not looking doesn't make it go away Api.

1000000995.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
WELCOME TO SPOON BOWL DAY EVERYONE!!!!
tenor.gif

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Barrett v Benji . No hoper v part timer. Watching Trent’s coaching career unfold is like watching an out of control semi on fire. Three from 24 in his first year with the Bulldogs set the trend . I remember the graffiti on the gates of the Bulldogs training ground after half a dozen rounds that year: In Trent we trust. The following year Gus said:Trent Barrett’s going nowhere. He’ll be here long after I’m gone . Two weeks later he was sacked. At least the first half of his comment was true.

Trent was already making excuses for this match at last week’s presser. Listed all the players the Eels were missing and saying it would be big ask playing the Tigers at Campbelltown in front of a full house .

Benji is trying to reinvent the job of the NRL coach. Chill out when you’re away from the game. Maybe that blonde girl in the coach’s box is actually a tactical mastermind.

Sack your underperforming English import but persist with serial plodder David Klemmer. I really admire the Tigers’ fans for sticking by their team despite the looming prospect of 3 consecutive wooden spoons. They deserve better.

So this will be : throw the ball from side to side until we get so tired that we concede 26 points in ten minutes versus just give the ball to Lachie. I actually feel sorry for Clint . He runs like he needs bilateral leg replacements but always gives 100 per cent.

A toss of the coin job. And the coin has landed on its edge. Tigers by 4. .

Diesel

Referee
This is going to be epic, unlike the other Friday night game that no one but channel 9 cares about

Latest posts