What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-60 Parramatta @ Campbelltown

Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Referee
lol, the penalty off a forward pass is such a cop out and the 6 again rules give refs a cowards way out.

Diesel

Referee
Benji will be able to use the spoon to cook something real nice up for the boys end of season catch up

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eels far too good. Tigers diabolical but when you have SG Ball elidgable players at 1/6/7 you’ll get that. Good vibes and fun banter between the fans at the ground. If it wasn’t for gutterson being the biggest f*#kwit in the NRL I’d wish them well next year. Then again I probably can as it seems they don’t want him

Bazal

Post Whore
GG to all Tigers fans except that Roscoe idiot who is the only human on the planet who falls for f**ken Rhyno and also the weird unit who loves Joel Caine

Let's all forget 2024 ever happened.

Saxon

Bench
Eels far too good. Tigers diabolical but when you have SG Ball elidgable players at 1/6/7 you’ll get that. Good vibes and fun banter between the fans at the ground. If it wasn’t for gutterson being the biggest f*#kwit in the NRL I’d wish them well next year. Then again I probably can as it seems they don’t want him
Eels far too less bad.

Latest posts