What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Sun - Manly 20-40 Cronulla @ 4 Pines

Round 27: Manly v Cronulla

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Normally, that is a sore loser sort of quite...but I tend to agree here. Manly never really put their foot on the pedal here.

The DCE miss on Kennedy sealed it for me. He literally just didn't bother to attempt the tackle.

Interchanges being limited means you can't just take your spine off like the old days. So DCE and others just have to stay out there playing on minimal effort.

Cracker v Dogs next week though.

Wizardman

First Grade
The DCE miss on Kennedy sealed it for me. He literally just didn't bother to attempt the tackle.

Interchanges being limited means you can't just take your spine off like the old days. So DCE and others just have to stay out there playing on minimal effort.

Yep

Manly can certainly fix their game for next week. Dogs are just plain old tired.

t-ba

Post Whore
Why couldn't the Sharks just put 10 more points on Manly so I could just not think about these merkins while I'm enjoying myself in the homeland?

Manly don't have Turbo which is a big issue for them but Sharks historically stink at Brookvale. Cronulla may also be playing for absolutely nothing come Sunday arvo whilst manly will be playing for a home final.

Manly by 4

Still top of your tipping comp?

coolumsharkie

Referee

And you're serious

Latest posts