What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Sun - Newcastle 14-6 Dolphins @ McDonald Jones

Round 27: Newcastle v Dolphins

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Despite the Dragons season being ended by a ginger, pants pissing, ghoul faced whinger yesterday, I really hope we see a high scoring draw here.

Expecting lots of Raiders shit-posting here, which is the main thing I'm looking forward to.

dragons season was ended because we are pea-hearted with no on field leadership, just a little sook that gets run over defending the line

Grapple

Bench
If the game opens up Dolphins have plenty of speed and skill to run away with it.
Newcastle will have to be very clinical and strong defensively I feel to have any chance, but I just can't see it.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
image.png

nightmare blunt rotation

JamesRustle

First Grade
dragons season was ended because we are pea-hearted with no on field leadership, just a little sook that gets run over defending the line
I know. I was going to asterix that into my post, but the tears were welling up and I wanted to finish posting before weeping uncontrollably and totally losing the respect of my wife and kids.

This Year?

Immortal
Ah old boys day. Matty and Joey will be more cooked than usual.
Footy gods are merkins so draw after golden point.

Supposedly full house choc a block stadium, but spare seats everywhere in view on the coverage.

We need a solution to this ASAP. There's a reason why the Oscars has seat fillers

Latest posts