What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Thu - Sydney 16-22 Penrith @ Allianz

Round 4: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamback

Coach
‘He can’t do it without api’

‘he can’t do it without Nathan’

‘he can’t do it without JFH’

‘he can’t do it without crichton’

now it’s

‘He can’t do it without yeo or Edwards’

soon it will be

‘he can’t do it without Matt Eisenhuth’

You didn't answer my question?

All the tries were scored on the right side

Schneider had more kick metres, More try assists. Less errors and those who look at it. Double Luai's supercoach points.

The 3-2-1 will be Edwards, Turuva and Manu

Munky

Coach
Penrith have now lost just 1 of the last 18 games that Luais played without Nathan. But you know, he cant be the main man.

I think he'll do well for the Tigers if Sezer or someone else is doing the majority of the kicking.

I do believe that one game was against the Storm at halfback in 2021 and Luai was clueless with no Yeo or Cleary

Although to be fair that Storm side was the only side that could touch Penrith since 2020.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He lead his team whilst missing the apparent best player and best prop in the world to a win over the team that had slid to second on the premiership betting line.

look at the end of the day you’re going to argue til you’re blue in the face he can’t lead a team, you’ve spent the entire offf season in the tigers forum screaming it at us.

I merely stated a fact about the winning record he has without the regular 7. If you can somehow swing that record into a way that says he sucks in your head then power to you.
Long kicking is all you need to worry about. Get your kid in the 6 working on that

Iamback

Coach
He lead his team whilst missing the apparent best player and best prop in the world to a win over the team that had slid to second on the premiership betting line.

look at the end of the day you’re going to argue til you’re blue in the face he can’t lead a team, you’ve spent the entire offf season in the tigers forum screaming it at us.

I merely stated a fact about the winning record he has without the regular 7. If you can somehow swing that record into a way that says he sucks in your head then power to you.

What you aren't realising is that is playing in the system that works not on any individual player.

90% of the tries we score goes Yeo to the 7 and either Edwards or Luai into a try.

Did you notice him ever go to the right side?

You will see soon enough what we are talking about

Vic Mackey

Referee
Although to be fair that Storm side was the only side that could touch Penrith since 2020.
since ivan has taken back over at Penrith parramatta have the best record against then

believe it or not, the tigers have the second best

Vic Mackey

Referee
What you aren't realising is that is playing in the system that works not on any individual player.

90% of the tries we score goes Yeo to the 7 and either Edwards or Luai into a try.

Did you notice him ever go to the right side?

You will see soon enough what we are talking about

ahh a standard super coach generation answer

it’s a shame these days it’s all about run meters, try assists etc.

Maybe one day you’ll actually understand rugby league

Iamback

Coach
That outrageous obstruction call ended up being the difference too. Fancy that.

Cleary Sr. has absolutely taken a page out of the Bellamy book where in the NRL, no road is ever low enough.

I said it in the Rules thread. The rule is shit, That is still the case

Munky

Coach
since ivan has taken back over at Penrith parramatta have the best record against then

believe it or not, the tigers have the second best

In a game with stakes Parra have folded three times to Penrith and the Tigers haven't been close to being in any game with stskes for over a decade.

The 2020 GF and 2021 Prelim are the only two games going in where I didn't expect a win and was nervous since something was actually on the line.

2023 GF I thought was lost with twenty to go, but Penrith should have been up by four tries at half time.

Luai gonna love playing Benji-ball next year. If they can get a rock solid halfback and a couple more forwards, there will be real 2005 vibes.

Iamback

Coach
Might be the time in the Superleague..like Cogger..not sure what it is but the halves come back a little better..

It is the system. Like I was telling the Tigers fan, Very basic game plan and if everyone does their job then average players look good.

Until they get deals elsewhere and get shown up

Woody90

Juniors
Was out at the game, scoreline definitely flattered the Roosters big time. They were awful and Penrith seemed to be a league above the whole game.

Goes to show that you can’t really put much weight into blow out games like their win against Souths this early in the season.