What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R8 Sun - Canberra 0-40 Cronulla @ GIO

Round 8: Canberra v Cronulla

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimately we need better coaching

Not that I expect miracles from this team of children but if this is sticks plan he does need to introduce structure for these kids to grow into

The spine players never touching the ball for CRASH BALL isn't it
Even when Rick had a premiership window squad he went good season, bad season for 6 years, I don’t understand how he isn’t under pressure by now.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Even when Rick had a premiership window squad he went good season, bad season for 6 years, I don’t understand how he isn’t under pressure by now.

He's coached 500 games

Play 25 games a year. He's 57 so let's give him another 20 years before he keels over of a heart attack kicking a chair coaching the Raiders in 2044

He might get to 1000 games

Shame Wicky isn’t sitting on the sideline.

Might have seen a white plastic chair do a backward triple somersault with double twist.

lol

At least Wighton can know now either way he went the team he was committing to sucks, he would have been worried when Raiders were 3-0 to start the year.