What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Sun - Canberra 41-8 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 5: Canberra v Parramatta

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
For a bloke who had a massive fall in his confidence and playing ability after a broken jaw he really likes to hit people in the head

Apey

Staff member
RCG took out a player in the first half as a decoy runner too. Went full thug tonight.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Not getting carried away because Parra were terrible. Never in the game.but it was a good hit back after last week's capitulation. Sav, Timoko and Strange played great and that speaks to our youth strategy

Apey

Staff member
The thing is I think a lot of experts rated Jack higher than his actual output. It happens with small teams where the one player the media has heard of gets more hype than they produce in reality
I can't work out if you guys are better, worse or the same as last year.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I can't work out if you guys are better, worse or the same as last year.

That's a tough one because the Raiders last year were a uniquely weird team.

I'd certainly say the 2024 side is better to watch with more upside. It's just we did make the 8 last year but with -100000000 f/a and a string of 1 or 2 points wins

Where idk if this side will make the 8

Saxon

Bench
Eels were absolute shite.
The best thing about their performance was that they continue to give the Raiders undeserved hope that they might do well this year.