What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Fri - Manly 24-26 Canberra @ 4 Pines

Round 9: Manly v Canberra

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
I dunno I still reckon we lose from here.

I may have Siebold derangement syndrome...

skeepe

Immortal
Grant Atkins absolutely f**king hates the Raiders. Time after time he treats us far harsher than the other team.

Manly have been wrestling in the ruck just as much as us, why are we the only ones getting pulled up on it?

Because Grant Atkins is biased and has no f**king business being near a first grade NRL match.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Grant Atkins absolutely f**king hates the Raiders. Time after time he treats us far harsher than the other team.

Manly have been wrestling in the ruck just as much as us, why are we the only ones getting pulled up on it?

Because Grant Atkins is biased and has no f**king business being near a first grade NRL match.

sorry champ but you guys are AWFUL

yobbo84

Coach
We were a great side under Seibold. We were fit and a great attacking side. He just let his ego get in the way with some strange decisions in the end. That, and he used us to get the Broncos gig. He was humbled at Brisbane.

If he's learnt to park his ego and listen... I think Manly have a pretty good coach here.

Latest posts