What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Sat - Canterbury 22-14 Wests Tigers @ Accor

Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad59

Juniors
Yes he also sucks.

Is it really that difficult to understand that I'm not actually saying Badger is a good referee? Seems like primary school education isn't what it used to be
You really are a smarty hey? And a liar. What a combo!

Vlad59

Juniors
No actually you're right, you just inferred it. I suppose a lad like you has to take whatever wins you get
Keep them coming. Slapped with a wet lettuce by a sensitive liar. And ever so much more intelligent than everybody else here. I think that makes you a pompous git..

Bazal

Post Whore
Keep them coming. Slapped with a wet lettuce by a sensitive liar. And ever so much more intelligent than everybody else here. I think that makes you a pompous git..

I think it's adorable you reckon a half cut shitposter cares what you think, blud.

Badger is a better referee than you are at bantz

McNulty

Juniors
Brilliant performance by Reed! I can understand the Butthurt from those not lucky enough to have him at their club

Iamback

Coach
Has more try assists than any hooker in the competition but please give us your informed opinion

Haha nice use of 1 stat that can prove that wrong.

Most penalties conceded.
1 of 2 hookers to be sin binned
Very few running metres a game

Danish

Referee
Mahoney is somewhere around the 15th to 17th best hooker in the comp.

probably best to focus on improving his actual play instead of playing wannabe fake tough guy

Bruz

Juniors
I’ve said it before but Jake Simpkin is a good level NRL 9

A team like Parramatta should absolutely sign him
Totally agree mate , the tigers have done a terrible job with his development ... but I doubt Parra will sign him the coach will be leaving a spot for his son ...