What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Thu - South Sydney 12-42 Penrith @ Accor

Round 9: South Sydney v Penrith

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Intriguing match.

Penrith don't have Cleary or Latrell. The wet weather isn't our strong suit. Sacked coach bounce back factor in play.

Plenty of players at Souths now playing for their careers. I think we will see a close contest but Penrith will win out over the 80 minutes.

Iamback

Coach
Intriguing match.

Penrith don't have Cleary or Latrell. The wet weather isn't our strong suit. Sacked coach bounce back factor in play.

Plenty of players at Souths now playing for their careers. I think we will see a close contest but Penrith will win out over the 80 minutes.

Throw in a 5 day turnaround - which includes a trip from Townsville and that will keep it close

Intriguing match.

In all seriousness have you seen that abomination of a South’s team?

Particularly the back line it’s farked!

yobbo84

Coach
2020 - prelim final opponents
2021 - grand final opponents
2022 - prelim final opponents
2023 - souths defeat penrith to go top of the table

2024 - we'll rest Nathan Cleary, we got dis

Yeah. We suck now.

Fangs

Coach
In all seriousness have you seen that abomination of a South’s team?

Particularly the back line it’s farked!

Penrith haven't been too flash either recently. Tago has struggled defensively at centre and once again has a new man on his inside. Obvious area to attack if Souths left edge has any bite left in it. It's the middle that Souths should be worried about.

I'm not pumping up Souths tires. They have been abominable as you say. But things have to turn around eventually. A good performance tonight might start that off.

chrisD

Coach
Short turn around, Cleary gone, raining, coach sacked bounce back factor, the adversity just keeps piling up, it'll take a truly champion team to overcome the flood this week.

Fangs

Coach
Short turn around, Cleary gone, raining, coach sacked bounce back factor, the adversity just keeps piling up, it'll take a truly champion team to overcome the flood this week.

I forgot about the short turn around. Now that you mention it I think we are really up against it.

soc123_au

Staff member
2020 - prelim final opponents
2021 - grand final opponents
2022 - prelim final opponents
2023 - souths defeat penrith to go top of the table

2024 - we'll rest Nathan Cleary, we got dis

Yeah. We suck now.
Pretty impressive to be that good and not a trophy to show for it.

This Year?

Immortal
Listening to all the coaches on the fox league panel is quite funny. Imagine Ennis or Tallis being a coach.
Actually don't.

This Year?

Immortal
Munster just said his balls didn't drop until he was about 16.

*Sam Burgess suddenly reminisces about his Souths days*

Latest posts