What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Roosters Magic Round

Hill Street?
Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

Eion

First Grade
It’s a stacked team the roosters regardless of who plays. If Hynes confirmed that should tighten

Quigs

Immortal
Lived near my whole life in the Shire, went to Gymea High yet never set foot in vinyl room in any of its incarnations.
Many a student of that fine establishment, (Gymea High School) went on to be and are regarded as par excellence within the community / communities which they now reside.

High standards set early in ones life would negate the heathen desire to be drawn to places of such ill repute.

bluefox68

Staff member
Many a student of that fine establishment, (Gymea High School) went on to be and are regarded as par excellence within the community / communities which they now reside.
Probably after your time, Quigs, but does anyone that went to Gymea High or Jannali Boys remember a Mr. (Gary) Lawrence?
He taught there for years - a good bloke / friend of mine…

Quigs

Immortal
1970 I was dispatched from that fine establishment with 'me' High School Certificate firmly under my arm. Off on lifes journey so to speak.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Probably after your time, Quigs, but does anyone that went to Gymea High or Jannali Boys remember a Mr. (Gary) Lawrence?
He taught there for years - a good bloke / friend of mine…
What years? And what did he teach? JBHS

PJ

First Grade
Vaguely remember the name but not the teacher.

Ask him if he remembers Mr Marsden. Truly bizarre character smart as.

carinashark

First Grade
Well before me bluey… I was only in JBHS a year before it went coed
JBHS graduate 1969. Some good teachers and some bad ones. Anyone remember ‘Gelignite Jack’? Mind you they had some difficulty with the intelligence levels of students.
I remember my first day after the trip up from Oyster Bay in the ‘Como Jannali ‘ bus, then the fights that broke out at lunch. An amazing school full of a huge range of personalities. Some went on to do impressive stuff in their lives.

txta2

Bench
Bit worried about our right side defence where Nico normally defends.Storm strolled through on 1 occasion last week.

Latest posts