What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Staff member

Good luck Richie!

Steenson123

Juniors
Graham is an
Well, in Campbell's case, his footy has fully developed and he is a class gun player nowadays whereas with Tyrone, he needs to get as much footy under his belt as he can being so green still and whatever little he can eek out of the 2024 season on the field will help him in the preseason and beyond.

Meanwhile, we have to hope that Campbell will be 100% fully fit and raring to go for next year. He has been sorely missed and is a vital member of this squad, no doubt.
Graham is an outstanding player, person and a leader. I still recall when Maguire first put him in A Grade at 17 straight out of high school. Against St George @ SCG I believe in '17. He has become a critical player, as good as Crichton or anyone else.
I am concerned for him because if he returns under Burt, he will not have played for over 18 months. He is truly a forgotten player by media and fans alike. He is irreplaceable, we cannot generate anywhere near his outside class during his prolonged absence.

Steenson123

Juniors
Co
Yep. And likely needs an uptick in calcium to strengthen his bone density. Beyond that he needs more muscle, not fat up top and all round.
Correct. He needs greater bone strength and muscle, not fat! Lionel Messi when he started in Barcelona's A Grade as a teenager he was constantly suffering severe hamstring tears and associated muscle injuries that left him absent for months. The nutritionist group at Barca took meat out his main diet - big for Argentinians - and substitued pasta and vegetables instead, among other foods.
At Arsenal FC, Arsene Venger always asked the players to eat a Japanese style diet, based on macrobiotics, to provide more speed, body strength and greater recovery rates.
The lesson for Munro and probably guys like Shaq, is diet matters and stay away from the poison that is "fast food" fizzy sodas and energy drinks.

speedster

Juniors
Graham is an

Graham is an outstanding player, person and a leader. I still recall when Maguire first put him in A Grade at 17 straight out of high school. Against St George @ SCG I believe in '17. He has become a critical player, as good as Crichton or anyone else.
I am concerned for him because if he returns under Burt, he will not have played for over 18 months. He is truly a forgotten player by media and fans alike. He is irreplaceable, we cannot generate anywhere near his outside class during his prolonged absence.
We have to hope and believe that he returns next season bigger, stronger and better than ever because, as you say, he is irreplaceable and absolutely top shelf. With that much time out of the game, I'd like to think he has fully healed and strengthened by 2025 and will be back with a bang. ;)