What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

Steenson123

Juniors
Moale ha
I can only shake my head while reading this drivel.
Why would you want to replace the players in current positions who are worse than the guys they are replacing. hawkins isn’t a first grader. Never will be. same as Gagai.
suluka Fifita is about to be f**ked off to the bulldogs. He’s been a dud.
shaq is good. His body seems to struggle with the intensity. Multiple injures the last 2 years.
Moale is still learning how to play.
Moale has had several years "learning how to play".
He simply does not appear to have the correct attitude and he lacks intensity.
Suluka-Fifita and Shaq Mitchell well they turned that game against Canberra completely when the rest of the squad was being trampled on.
Hawkins has won as a starter I believe against Parramatta. He seems to have a strong kicking game and is now more experienced. Keep Walker doing those fairy floss left foot punts which don't threaten any one and the squad will continue to sink. Do you have 100% trust in Ilias? I mean come on he has shown one clear thing: erratic inconsistency.

Steenson123

Juniors
Really? You
You have got no idea what your saying ,its lunacy ,you dont keep up with the news ,fafita is injured and wont be back till halfway through.
stop your BS
Really? You see Walker-Ilias as tenable for the future? The squad's kicking game is pathetic one of THE worst. Changes need to be made. I cannot comprehend why Demetriou allows Walker to continually produce soft do - zero left foot punts. Do you, big mouth?
The pack, well they have become very soft. If Suluka-Fifita is gone then play S. Mitchell and Kelpie [I mean Keppie] at least off the bench. They have to be there.
There must be big questions about L. Mitchell at FB. If the man is serious at that position then Demetriou should DEMAND he starts a MINIMUM of 75% of the season at FB. That is 18/24 contests. The only caveat is if Latrell has a LEGITIMATE long term injury. The man is a critical player and the squad cannot afford any more prolonged absences from him.
I don't churn BS. Never have.
My $1000 Prize from Sydney University [one of their biggest] and multiple Journal publications verify thus.

Thumper

Juniors
Really? You

Really? You see Walker-Ilias as tenable for the future? The squad's kicking game is pathetic one of THE worst. Changes need to be made. I cannot comprehend why Demetriou allows Walker to continually produce soft do - zero left foot punts. Do you, big mouth?
The pack, well they have become very soft. If Suluka-Fifita is gone then play S. Mitchell and Kelpie [I mean Keppie] at least off the bench. They have to be there.
There must be big questions about L. Mitchell at FB. If the man is serious at that position then Demetriou should DEMAND he starts a MINIMUM of 75% of the season at FB. That is 18/24 contests. The only caveat is if Latrell has a LEGITIMATE long term injury. The man is a critical player and the squad cannot afford any more prolonged absences from him.
I don't churn BS. Never have.
My $1000 Prize from Sydney University [one of their biggest] and multiple Journal publications verify thus.
Hahaha. You carried on with this demanding latrell plays 75% of games last year. Let’s think about it.
2020 tore his hamstring off the bone.
2021 got suspended for 9 weeks.
2022 knee injury
2023 calf injury.
besides 2021 he’s missed games through injury. How can you demand someone plays if they are injured. Your not churning bullshit. You are just spitting it straight out of your mouth.

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Completely missed posting this at the time sorry but for those who have missed it, episode 4 of the Pre-Season doco was another fantastic one!

callmack1

Staff member
With that, we can now call the 2024 Pre-Season offically over. The foundation is laid and it's time to get into the real thing.

For me as a fan, this has probably been the most enjoyable Pre-Season to experience. The content from Souths with the Pre-Season doco, constant training pics and vids has been outstanding to watch.

From all accounts, it's been one of the toughest, but one of the best Pre-Season's for the players and the club too. A lot of soul-searching for sure but we have that happiness, that drive and that hunger back. The boys look fit and ready to go. The months of hard blood, sweat and tears out there on the training paddock during the summer months can't be for nothing.

Let's get into it!!