What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

callmack1

Staff member

Episode 2 is out now!!! Can't wait for this! I really can't! I'm going to watch it tonight.

Great images from the army camp. You can tell just by looking at the pictures and the look on some of the guys faces it was a real slog. A good old fashioned army camp. As it should be!

callmack1

Staff member
Blown away by that episode, absolutely blown away. Honestly, that would be one of the most physically and mentally taxing things you'd go through as an athlete, and it looks like they all handled it pretty well which is impressive. Very impressive. Of course, the doco isn't going to show anything bad but we saw a lot and everyone was giving it their all. We will have a rock-hard fit team this year, I'm certain of that.

What I loved seeing more was the teamwork stuff. The comradery, the communication, the values, the ethics, the working together, the bringing your mate with you, the funny stuff. It was all so good. One happy group in 2024 that's for sure. God it was good to watch.

Some of the analogies used were outstanding and I hope it's something they refer to all year. Especially the one where the worm dropped on Jai's head and what JD said about them being able to do this, so don't tell me they can't put in the extra effort in the 70th minute.

I loved all the funny stuff too, Just awesome!

God that was good!! This doco is such a treat and it's one of the best Rugby League productions I've seen.

I feel emotional and extremely fired up after that. The emotion you feel supporting this club is incomparable.

Well done Souths!!

We are bloody well rising baby!!!

Steenson123

Juniors
I would give Hawkins a start at #7. He has a good kicking game and ball skills. The kicking game needs a big improvement we can see how that changed at the Broncos with Reynolds. Hawkins, despite his shortcomings, may now be ready to play First Grade BUT only at #7. Another option could have been Mitchell to #6 and Walker to #7. In that scenario Gagai should have been given a shot at #1. Is he still with us?
Also with Kelpie's arrival, Duncan's growth and possibly Tass being moved to the back row why has the club kept Chee-Kam and Host? And keeping Kennar??
Mitchell and Suluka-Fifita should be in the 17 unless they drop right off. Both give grunt and metres. Moale should be on his final chance. He has been far too eratic and too consistently poor/irrelevant.

handyman2190

Bench
I would give Hawkins a start at #7. He has a good kicking game and ball skills. The kicking game needs a big improvement we can see how that changed at the Broncos with Reynolds. Hawkins, despite his shortcomings, may now be ready to play First Grade BUT only at #7. Another option could have been Mitchell to #6 and Walker to #7. In that scenario Gagai should have been given a shot at #1. Is he still with us?
Also with Kelpie's arrival, Duncan's growth and possibly Tass being moved to the back row why has the club kept Chee-Kam and Host? And keeping Kennar??
Mitchell and Suluka-Fifita should be in the 17 unless they drop right off. Both give grunt and metres. Moale should be on his final chance. He has been far too eratic and too consistently poor/irrelevant.
You have got no idea what your saying ,its lunacy ,you dont keep up with the news ,fafita is injured and wont be back till halfway through.
stop your BS
part time lunatic who dosent have a clue

Thumper

Juniors
I can only shake my head while reading this drivel.
Why would you want to replace the players in current positions who are worse than the guys they are replacing. hawkins isn’t a first grader. Never will be. same as Gagai.
suluka Fifita is about to be f**ked off to the bulldogs. He’s been a dud.
shaq is good. His body seems to struggle with the intensity. Multiple injures the last 2 years.
Moale is still learning how to play.