What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 20 - Vs Tigers

callmack1

Staff member
Heading into a fresh, new week and a fresh new Round. This time, we hit the 20-week mark of the competition. We're taking on the Tigers up on the Central Coast in Round 20 in what's shaping as an important game. This is our first regular Season game on the Central Coast since 2022, so it'll be nice to get back up there. We have so much support and so many members there so hoping for that to continue. Being an afternoon game will help with that.

This is an important game for us, it's all about bouncing back from our first loss in a while. That might be a bit of a mental battle in some ways, but at the same time, I'm hoping the boys will be hungry to go out there and make amends. There'll be plenty of things about our game against the Dolphins that this squad and staff won't be happy with, so we'll be looking to get it right this week against the Tigers and get back to the standard we were playing at. It's crucial we do; we can't drop this game and we must get our form back.

I'd say we'll have an unchanged side aside from someone coming in for Arrow. Of course, there's the chance that Murray will back up, but I find that unlikely. It's a decider so he'll get through a lot of work and give it everything so will probably need a rest. Plus, we're playing a bit of a weaker side so hopefully we don't need him. However, I think we are a chance of Liva Havili returning in this game which will be good.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me, but I'm going to say it. I'm confident of a win this week. The Tigers are looking very poor. They're in disarray really right now, and we should smell blood in the water for a good win. Of course, there's a chance their recent struggles could galvanize them, and they put in a spirited performance, but even then, I think we have too much class. I hope so anyway.

Looking forward to it!

Glory, Glory.

doyen

Bench
After Rd.19 the progress ladder--free bye pts included in totals.
Storm 32 pts.
Panthers 28 pts.
Roosters 26 pts + one bye[28]
Sharks 26 pts + one bye [28]
Bulldogs 24 pts.
Dolphins 24 pts.
Manly 23 pts + one bye [25]
Cowboys 22 pts + one bye [24]
This is the current top 8.

9th. Dragons 22 pts + one bye. [24]
----------------

10th.Knights 20 pts + one bye [22]
11th .Raiders 20 pts.
----------------------

12th .Warriors 19 pts + one bye. [21]
13th. Broncos 18 pts + one bye [20]
14th.Titans 18 pts + one bye [20]
15th. Rabbitohs 18 pts.
------------------------
Souths future games are---
Tigers[Gosford]
Raiders[Canberra]
Sharks[PointsBet]
Storm [Accor]
Tigers [Campbelltown]
Knights [Accor]
Panthers [BlueBet]
Roosters [Accor]

Last edited:

speedster

Juniors
Would like to see Meyers given a run in the centres. He looks competent, fit and strong and can goal kick also. Milne would be better off the bench where he can cover the backs as well as backrow while Mamouzelos could do with some more game time in reggies. Fingers crossed captain Cam gets through Origin unscathed.

doyen

Bench
Our new halfback Lewis DODD has been dropped to reserves by HULL !! He apparently has areas of his game he needs to work on according to their coach.

Eric the great

Juniors
Our new halfback Lewis DODD has been dropped to reserves by HULL !! He apparently has areas of his game he needs to work on according to their coach.
If you heard Sam burgess talk on one of the footy shows over the weekend he is surprised the bunnies signed him

Rabbit57

Juniors
After Rd.19 the progress ladder--free bye pts included in totals.
Storm 32 pts.
Panthers 28 pts.
Roosters 26 pts + one bye[28]
Sharks 26 pts + one bye [28]
Bulldogs 24 pts.
Dolphins 24 pts.
Manly 23 pts + one bye [25]
Cowboys 22 pts + one bye [24]
This is the current top 8.

9th. Dragons 22 pts + one bye. [24]
----------------

10th.Knights 20 pts + one bye [22]
11th .Raiders 20 pts.
----------------------

12th .Warriors 19 pts + one bye. [21]
13th. Broncos 18 pts + one bye [20]
14th.Titans 18 pts + one bye [20]
15th. Rabbitohs 18 pts.
------------------------
Souths future games are---
Tigers[Gosford]
Raiders[Canberra]
Sharks[PointsBet]
Storm [Accor]
Tigers [Campbelltown]
Knights [Accor]
Panthers [BlueBet]
Roosters [Accor]
I am doing very badly at tipping this year so don’t take this too seriously. I have looked at the current top 8 draw and expect that they will all end up with 30 plus. To have any chance Souths need to win 6 at least possibly 7 of the remaining games. Just can’t see that happening.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Damien 200th game for the Rabbitohs on Saturday will be the 10th to reach this milestone. It’s gonna be a big occasion CMMOOONN DDAAMMIIEENNN.

WE NEED EVERY RABBITOHS MEMBER AND SUPPORTER UP ON YOUR FEET FOR DAMIEN THIS SATURDAY ARVO

Latest posts