What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 20 - Vs Tigers

Would like to see Meyers given a run in the centres. He looks competent, fit and strong and can goal kick also. Milne would be better off the bench where he can cover the backs as well as backrow while Mamouzelos could do with some more game time in reggies. Fingers crossed captain Cam gets through Origin unscathed.

I'd put mamouzelos in the reggies period in fact he should had been told to look around with his mate ilias. he wont amount to anything I see ilias is hanging around like a bad smell because no club wants him maybe ilias can snag a pommy super league club he would fit in well.

speedster

Juniors
I'd put mamouzelos in the reggies period in fact he should had been told to look around with his mate ilias. he wont amount to anything I see ilias is hanging around like a bad smell because no club wants him maybe ilias can snag a pommy super league club he would fit in well.
Yes mate, I know your thoughts on Mamo. You've said so already. Fair enough. For mine, Mamo still has to prove himself and next year will be the acid test. You're not backing him as is your right. For mine, the jury is still out. Some youngsters take longer to blossom. Cheers.

Why extend mamouzelos when humphreys is coming if i was mamouzelos id head over to super league in England with ilias in tow.souths should just pay out ilias + mamouzelos from their contracts and let bennett buy the real deal 1st graders from here on which he has already been doing. Could you imagine the rorters having ilias + mamouzelos in their top 30 squad what a joke souths are absolutely clueless having these two duds playing 1st grade for me its a mindless nightmare playing over and over in my mind to know just how dumb our board room is with recruitment.infact id sign bennett on for an extra 5 years as souths coach and our recruitment officer no longer should souths have anything to do with recruitment.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Why extend mamouzelos when humphreys is coming if i was mamouzelos id head over to super league in England with ilias in tow.souths should just pay out ilias + mamouzelos from their contracts and let bennett buy the real deal 1st graders from here on which he has already been doing. Could you imagine the rorters having ilias + mamouzelos in their top 30 squad what a joke souths are absolutely clueless having these two duds playing 1st grade for me its a mindless nightmare playing over and over in my mind to know just how dumb our board room is with recruitment.infact id sign bennett on for an extra 5 years as souths coach and our recruitment officer no longer should souths have anything to do with recruitment.
The problem with paying out contracts is that it still counts on the salary cap.
And even worse, paying out for multiple years can't be stretched over those years, it counts up front on the cap

Latest posts