What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 20 - Vs Tigers

speedster

Juniors
We are in far better form than the Tigers even without Cam and we should still win although we must ensure there is no complacency because the Tigers can pull out a good game every 4-6 weeks.

Next week we play Canberra in Canberra without Cam which will be a lot tougher.

callmack1

Staff member

See my full thoughts on this in the Origin thread.

It's a shame Murray is certainly out for this game now, but I still think we would have rested him anyway.

It looks like Hosty is training fully so I'd say he'll come in and I don't mind that.

callmack1

Staff member

I'm coming to really enjoy Benny Hornby's pre-game day pressers, he speaks well.

Looking forward to seeing Tallis on the edge!! That's a really good move and one I'm sure we've all been wanting to see for a while! Can't wait for that actually! And seeing more of Blancy of course.

Here's some more content from the captain's run today.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bit of a shorter preview than normal but here we go! Well Game Day is just about upon us on our run home we have 8 games left. And we are back at home on a Saturday Arvo this time a home game up there in Gosford where we always get a good support. It’ll be great to see our boys playing a day time game. For us we had a slip up last week a blip on the radar. We need to start the game better this week and with more intensity. We need to get back in the winners circle. We come up against the Tigers who will be hurting after getting hammered 58-6 last week. They have had some very serious talks behind the scenes this week that I know so I expect some sort of response. For us though we have to turn up expecting a tough game and it probs will be. Often when we play the Tigers we have games which turn into dog fights and are closer games than what people say they will be. I expect no different tomorrow. Having lost Jai and now Cam on top of our other 11 or so outs makes it tricky. It’ll be good to see Tallis play some edge. We need our pack to aim up and we need to be patient in attack. We have points in us but we need to earn the right to put our plays on by doing all those little things well. In defence we will need to be on the ball otherwise Galvin and Bula will hurt us. If we have the right application and attitude I think we have enough to get over the line cmon Cody, Jack and Damien plus young Jye at the back let’s get this done.

Ok not long til the players come out here onto Central Coast Stadium this afternoon. Great to see so much Red and Green in the stands here this afternoon. Let’s give plenty of love to Damien Cook as he runs out here this afternoon playing game 200 in the mighty cardinal and myrtle what achievement this is becoming the 10th player to do so for our great club. Let’s make sure everyone watching along at home or wherever they may be knows this is a South Sydney home game. Lets do everything we can in the stands making plenty noise and getting that South Sydney chant up and going to get a win for the good guys our boys in the Mighty Red and Green and bring home these 2 competition points this afternoon!

Ok as we look down the tunnel here we can see the visitors about to make their way out……. ok Rabbitohs Members Rabbitohs supporters please give a warm South Sydney welcome to the Wests Tigers………………….

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1……….

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND RABBITOHS SUPPORTERS ITS TIME TO GET ON YOUR FFFFEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT……… MAKE PLENTY OF NOISE FOR YOUR BOYS…. HERE THEY ARE LED OUT BY DAMIEN COOK PLAYING GAME 200 FOR THE MIGHTY RABBITOHS THIS AFTERNOON…….. AND YOUR SOUTH SYDNEY RRRRAAABBBIIITTTOOHHHSSSSSS……………..

LETS GO RABBITOHS!!!

BBBBOOOO GET EM ONSIDE BBBOOOOOOOOO

BBBBOOOOOOO HIGH TACKLE PULL THE WHISTLE OUT OF YOUR ARSE WYATT

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS OUR SIX AGAIN MATE BBBOOOOOO

BBBBOOOOO SECOND EFFORT LEG PULL FLOP CMON WYATT

WHAT ABOUT REFFING FOR BOTH SIDES MATE

BBBBOOOOOOOOO THATS 2 METRES FORWARD HAVE A LOOK MATE

CMON TOUCHIE WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

callmack1

Staff member
Good morning my fellow South Sydney members and fans as we all wake up with excitement and anticipation today. It's a glorious morning, and it will hopefully be a glorious day because that's right, it's game day!!!!! Pumped for this one as we take on one of our Sydney rivals, the Tigers up there on the Central Coast this afternoon. Afternoon Footy is back for us today and I can't wait!!!

To be honest, and I don't want to sound arrogant, but I just feel completely confident today. I say that with my fingers crossed so I don't jinx the lads, but I really am. I feel like the entire organisation would have been really disappointed and hurting after last week, to come so far with our Footy and then take a real step back. So they'll all be looking to make amends. And that's what today is all about, bouncing back and getting back to the Footy we know we can play. We're better than what we dished up last week and we need to show that today. I just get the feeling that our boys are going to do that, and do it well, and I hope that will be way to strong for Wests.

The Tigers come into this a bit down and out. Their recent form is poor, they have a bit of off-field turmoil in the coaching staff, and they're lacking confidence and swagger. That is a side that is there for the taking if we're onto it today, and a side we should be beating. No Koroisau is huge for them. At the same time, I'm aware that the bounce-back and redemption will be a huge factor for them too, maybe even more than us as they were embarrassed last week but I hope we're good enough to handle that. I expect them to come out firing and give their all, but I also expect us to do that same.

If we play with the sort of application that got us on this run today, we will win this and hopefully win it well. Go out there and do it lads!

Great for our Central Coast members and fans to get some South Footy up there for the first time since 2022 as well!! central Coast has been good to us in the past, and I hope it's good again today.

So confident while being a little wary today! Just keen to get into it, not long to go now!!

Let's bring it!!!!!

Glory, Glory.

Latest posts