What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Thumper

Juniors
Ilias needs to find a new club he is the worst half back I've seen in over 60 years play for souths.dudmetriou said ilias will be one of the best no7's souths have ever had lol dudmetriou and ilias need sacking both are massive egotistical duds.
This guy never fails to make me laugh. Friends with sutto, tugga and now he’s trying to tell us he’s been watching footy for 60 years.

speedster

Juniors
Ilias needs to find a new club he is the worst half back I've seen in over 60 years play for souths.dudmetriou said ilias will be one of the best no7's souths have ever had lol dudmetriou and ilias need sacking both are massive egotistical duds.
I don't think he's a bad halfback but his kicking game is reserve grade standard unfortunately. He's one of the better defensive halfbacks in the game but the rest of his game is well down the ladder.

speedster

Juniors
I think we still need experience and class in the halves and Cody is still that. He just needs the right set up in front and around him and he can still blitz. It wasn't that long ago he got MOTM in Origin 3. He nailed a few try assists against Storm the other night too. He's not gone yet and you can't just have all youth and no experience. A blend of both is needed.

Hellray

Juniors
This guy never fails to make me laugh. Friends with sutto, tugga and now he’s trying to tell us he’s been watching footy for 60 years.
I could easily name at least 10hb’s through the years that has been worse than ilias that have played for souths easily.
Clearly someone didn’t watch much footy before and after our kick out years

speedster

Juniors
I meant wighton 6 cody 7
Yeah, I realise mate, but shifting Cody from 6 was never the original plan for buying Wighton and while I was also one hoping for that halves paring, I know they had to give Ilias the opportunity to keep his spot before then shifting him. I can also understand giving Hawkins a shot too but now both of those horses have bolted it's time to give the Wighton-Walker halves pairing a go.

Yeah, I realise mate, but shifting Cody from 6 was never the original plan for buying Wighton and while I was also one hoping for that halves paring, I know they had to give Ilias the opportunity to keep his spot before then shifting him. I can also understand giving Hawkins a shot too but now both of those horses have bolted it's time to give the Wighton-Walker halves pairing a go.

Absolutely