What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Gazzamatta

Coach
Can understand the send off, but the tackle was lined up to get the player at waist level, and like Tedesco does often Walsh lowered himself and got hit high unintentionally. Suali’i had no chance to adjust , tough call and for once cant blame the tackler, some might say it gave Klein the opportunity to be the centre of everything, which he loves.
Bloody hell.
Ditto. 🤣

Eelogical

Referee
QLD 20-6 HT

Should end up 50-10, or something like that id imagine
Slater will be emphasising the need for the Maroons to get back to the game plan for that to happen. QLD getting suckered into scoring off every set, atm. That's why they've only had one tackle in the NSW red zone. Madge on the other hand has to stop the eventual bleeding but NSW look like shot ducks going into half time.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Payne Haas is the biggest pillow in the game.

Has he ever stood up in Origin.

Reg and Jurbo did a fine job in game 3 last year when we won.

Haas wasn't missed at all that game.

I get his selection because of his form for Brisbane but I totally get youre point, I havent really seen him have a big game in Origin, when it matters the most, you need the front rowers to step up and he hasnt done it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yep. He had to go. Shame. Hes a hard bugger Sualii. Hit him with everything. Walsh survived so hes pretty tough as well.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I feel like they did better when Linu and Yeo came on. McInnes shouldve started off the bench, he didnt offer anything in that first half. Hynes looks nervous, the Sharks players might still be rattled from that Penrith loss.

crocodile

Bench
Can understand the send off, but the tackle was lined up to get the player at waist level, and like Tedesco does often Walsh lowered himself and got hit high unintentionally. Suali’i had no chance to adjust , tough call and for once cant blame the tackler, some might say it gave Klein the opportunity to be the centre of everything, which he loves.
Walsh also lifted his arm stopping a wrap by the tackler. Doesn't matter though. Still a shoulder to the head.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If this game was being played in Brisbane and the player sent off was a Maroon it would have ignited the crowd to get even more behind QLD. That's the difference between NSW and QLD.
The game would have been abandoned there is no way a ref would be game to send a QLD player off after 7 mins at Suncorp.

There would be a riot.