What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
To be honest I like the NSW team except maybe missing an extra front rower however I'm confident they'll do better with Edwards, Moses and Latrell. Look Latrell's form hasnt been great this year but to me he had to be there, we made him look good a few weeks back and since then he's been in good form. Watson's selection is a surprise but not a bad one.

yy_cheng

Coach
To be honest I like the NSW team except maybe missing an extra front rower however I'm confident they'll do better with Edwards, Moses and Latrell. Look Latrell's form hasnt been great this year but to me he had to be there, we made him look good a few weeks back and since then he's been in good form. Watson's selection is a surprise but not a bad one.
I was impressed with Watson against us.

And I guess he can play alot of other positions

TheParraboy

Staff member

I was impressed with Watson against us.

And I guess he can play alot of other positions

Form against us is not a good barometer these days imo

Be interesting to see if Moses can play well for the whole 80...

King-Gutho94

Coach
It was a pretty good fend.
It looked to be one of those usual nights where it just didnt look like being our night.

Then we just went whack and won the game.

Penrith were in cruise control and we looked clueless attacking the line.

Then we just went bang, bang, bang starting from Waqa from nowhere and poor old Gus who was pro-penrith in the commentary box was in shock we were in the lead and won the game.

Only time Penrith lost that year until the GF. It's amazing to think they were a crazy 6 min period where we scored 3 tries from an unbeaten regular season.