What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Immense effort from NSW tonight.

That try Best scored, great break by Luai (through the Queensland #12) and great gather and run to the line by Best.

And then Moses, just wow. What a buzz he must get to play amongst quality guys at this level, now he's well and truly shaken any nervous rust off. Probably a worthy man of the series, and he must be a chance for any Kangaroos team/squad at the end of year, surely.

And as a personal reward for him, at least Moses doesn't have to "come down" and play with our bunch of klutzes next round, or any other rounds this season for that matter.

Chipmunk

Coach
I don’t want another bad word said about our halfback. He is literally the best in the game.
It's all very well, but obviously the only good thing if he's going to miss half a season through injury is to contribute to the $19 I got for us to win the Spoon

So I think worst on ground had to be #12 Nanai for Queensland.

Dropped from the starting side to the bench
Sin-binned before half time for being the third man running into the fracas
Then missed the tackle on Luai for the break that led to the Best try

A pretty good contribution to the Qld loss right there.

JokerEel

Coach
Good Game time for Moey and King to go take the rest of the year off Blaize to resign with us and play fullback!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Seriously, how does Cleary get a look in next year? Moses just showed how you dominate Origin. Something he simply isn’t up to.

You give me Cleary, DCE or Moses and the same team around them and I take Moses everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Latest posts