What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

Parra Pride

Referee
Mate, my young bloke and I literally almost broke the tv when Moey went in… we jumped around like we were f**king nuts!!! What a moment!!! And let’s call out Luai, he was immense. Can’t stand him when he plays us but f**k me he is a talent. Angus Crichton was just immense. I would have loved to see him in Blue and Gold
Luai is a trackhead, but he's a good player so it's fine when he's on your side. It's good to get to see Moses actually play in a good team, sucks his season is over but at least he goes out on a high while the rest of this shit heap fights it out for a spoon.

Wally21

Bench
Luai is a trackhead, but he's a good player so it's fine when he's on your side. It's good to get to see Moses actually play in a good team, sucks his season is over but at least he goes out on a high while the rest of this shit heap fights it out for a spoon.
Don’t disagree, Luai is polarizing, but he has played very well in the 6 in this series

TheParraboy

Staff member
So I think worst on ground had to be #12 Nanai for Queensland.

Dropped from the starting side to the bench
Sin-binned before half time for being the third man running into the fracas
Then missed the tackle on Luai for the break that led to the Best try

A pretty good contribution to the Qld loss right there.

Maybe Nanai missed the memo “QLD get origin” ?

T-Boon

Coach
Ryles needs to be recruiting Moses like he is a flight risk.
I'd make him captain (is he already co-captain?).
Ask if there are any players he wants us to try to sign from outside the club.
Things of that nature.
Best half since Kolc.

eels_fan

First Grade
Moses now elevates himself, at origin level, well above blokes like Pearce, Kimmorley, Reynolds, Cleary who all played multiple series in the halves but couldn’t deliver series victories in a Qld decider.

It is esteemed company to join Stuart & Johns in having achieved that.

lucablight

First Grade
I’m really happy to see Moses kill it this series. No one can call him a downhill skiier after that. Hopefully he takes this confidence into next season for Parramatta. Bro is a big time player now.

Latest posts