What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 T20 World Cup (Hosts USA and West Indies)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Can’t be too smug considering we didn’t even make it. On the other hand eat shit England you sanctimonious turd scramblers!
Well if we ended up on England's draw for group 2 I dare say we make it to the semis.

The pre-seeded groupings were utter ridiculous and makes a mockery out of the tournament tbh.

mozza91

Coach
South Africa gave it that hawk tuah and spit on that thang. Then they chorged almost to completion but suffocated just before the climax.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I thought the final was on tonight.

Anyway I guess India were going to a world cup eventually they have sorted there schedule for them to win every world cup.

_snafu_

Immortal
I thought the final was on tonight.

Anyway I guess India were going to a world cup eventually they have sorted there schedule for them to win every world cup.

I am pretty sure the BCCI will be instructing the groundsmen around Australia how to prepare a pitch that suits them, as well as ensuring that all matches are played at venues at the appropriate times that best suit India.

JJ

Immortal
Kohli, Rohit and Jadeja all retiring from shits and giggles internationals… good for them

Latest posts