What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Matt_CBY

Juniors
The article uses information from an article previously published in the AFR that did use data tables compiled by me from VOZ - and I didnt require credit for, as its not why I do this. In both articles, they got data from Seven and Nine directly, but nothing from Foxtel.

With me its a case of saying heres the data I have, this is what it says, this is what other media releases have said from the broadcasters and Nine and letting them find their own conclusions.

I dont require citation or credit when I assist a journo, although sometimes they do it anyway. Ive had journos from NRL.com, SEN, News Limited - including the Telegraph, Nine newspapers including the SMH, the ABC, and the Guardian ask for information or just clarification from time to time.
Is this account run by that obviously biased AFL fan that runs the “sports industry” Twitter account?

BuffaloRules

Coach
In the old days .. these AFL flogs used to get banished to the Fightclub sub forum where they could be avoided …reading his dribble doesn’t do much for “serious” discussions elsewhere on the forum ..

Latest posts