What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

insert.pause

First Grade
The NRL’s revenues are no where near the AFL’s and that’s only going to get more apparent as the afl starts their new tv deal next season. V’landys shit the bed big time with the rights deal and it’s going to cost the game hundreds of millions over the next 3 years.

Having said that, he’s hardly going to do an interview and brag about being the number 2 code in Australia.

The_Wookie

Bench
Wests has been Western Suburbs Magpies for 116 years. WT = Short form for Wests Tigers as “Wests Tigers” is the full moniker name of the club.

You might know this if you weren’t an AFL fan

I did know this. Happy to admit that shortening it was wrong, however since the club is 90% owned by the actual Wests leagues, the original point still stands.

Yeah like it wasnt shortened for Wests Tigers. A fact Im certain you know, but decided to be a pendant about.

and stooping real low with the personal attacks dude. But hey, keep being you buddy.
Have to admit I`m having a chuckle, the bloke (and I don`t mean you) who has complained multiple times about posters being rude and so on is proving himself to be right up there with the worst when it comes to childish name calling insults, it`s always the way isn`t. Life`s a rum old thing.

Wb1234

Immortal
I do in fact do that when i see it.
Go on then mark robinson just said by the time he dies afl could take over from nrl. Where’s your post correcting him ?

in
It made $30mill revenue, no mention of profit off it. I’m still waiting for you to give me that number.
You think robots run the stadium

You know plus power water insurance maintenance etc

Its an asset worth up to 1 billion dollars and the net return is under 20 million (2 percent return)

Term deposit earns that lol

Beetson hotel is showing a yield of ten percent plus capital gains on top

It’s a good thing for the afl to have all its equity tied up In such a poor investment meanwhile the Greek accountant is selecting quality property for our portfolio

The_Wookie

Bench
Go on then mark robinson just said by the time he dies afl could take over from nrl. Where’s your post correcting him ?

My direct response

in
You think robots run the stadium

You know plus power water insurance maintenance etc

Its an asset worth up to 1 billion dollars and the net return is under 20 million (2 percent return)

Term deposit earns that lol

Beetson hotel is showing a yield of ten percent plus capital gains on top

It’s a good thing for the afl to have all its equity tied up In such a poor investment meanwhile the Greek accountant is selecting quality property for our portfolio

I mean the stadium sits on 20,000 square meters of land in the middle of the Melbourne CBD that was valued at at between 900m to 1.3b for the land alone in 2016 - and the AFL holds the freehold title to it. The AFL sold a small piece of land there for $60m in 2020.

Wb1234

Immortal
My direct response

I mean the stadium sits on 20,000 square meters of land in the middle of the Melbourne CBD that was valued at at between 900m to 1.3b for the land alone in 2016 - and the AFL holds the freehold title to it. The AFL sold a small piece of land there for $60m in 2020.
“The AFL have received another brutal reminder of the challenge they face in western Sydney after GWS was rated the one of the least valuable sporting brands among the country’s football codes — above only the Gold Coast Suns. It also shows how much their expansion teams have struggled despite the code tipping in millions of dollars.“
My direct response

Fair play on this call as well

Rothfield used your post as a source

Latest posts