What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Under 19s Origins - Thu - NSW v QLD @ Leichhardt

This Year?

Immortal
NSW probably should have won by more. That 1st 20 minutes was at a crazy tempo. It felt to me QLD were a bit one dimensional in attack. Was expecting the Blues to lose after messing up so many opportunities.
Was fun to watch these kids run around.

nick87

Coach
This was definitely more his level at this point. Definitely a good player in there if Ricky doesn't destroy him
He's still very young, just turned 18.
We've got him, Ethan Strange and now, as of today, offically Ethan Sanders

Dont expect them all to hit, but that's about as talented of a 1-6-7 combination as you could hope for. Sticky wont have a lack of talent fallback on. These kids can all play

nick87

Coach
Have heard a lot of great things about Votano and i think he was a little out of his depth tonight, but reminded me a lot of Chevy last year who had a tough game himself and bounced back a year later

Wont be surprised at all if Votano is the fullback in this team next year and is also MOTM.

McNulty

Juniors
Have heard a lot of great things about Votano and i think he was a little out of his depth tonight, but reminded me a lot of Chevy last year who had a tough game himself and bounced back a year later

Wont be surprised at all if Votano is the fullback in this team next year and is also MOTM.
Mitchell Woods is a year younger than most who played last night. I suspect he'll captain the team next year and being promoted into the Bulldogs Top 30, training with First Grade will star next year.

Seve also has another year to play and will be better next year. He'll likely be joined in the Front Row by his younger brother who is just as big as him.