What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 (W) Origin II - Thu 6 Jun - NSW 10-11 QLD @ McDonald Jones

Series: NSW (W) v QLD (W)

• New South Wales (W)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Queensland (W)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10$ Ferret

Staff member
NSW should have been up by 18 at half time, but essentially their attack was terrible.
The referee also lost control of the game with all sorts of rubbish going on in the ruck, credit to QLD they saw that and used it to their full advantage.,

I can't sugar coat that game, while the defense was good, as a game it was not good at all compared to some of the football that was played in the first. Not all due to the weather

Apey

Staff member
Just a cursed state, and ground for that matter. But I keep going back every time.

mozza91

Coach
Jesse Southwell shits all over Pearson. Hidler cracking the shits and not picking her because she missed out on the Knights coaching job is gonna be costly.

Reflector

Juniors
Free rides and Qld not being penalized for offside in the last 20 minutes
I only watched about 10 minutes of the first game and 20 minutes of tonight but I can believe this is accurate. Seen it enough times over the years in the men's Origin to recognise the pattern straight away:

Show leniency towards whoever needs to level the series and give them plenty of leg-ups in Game 2, hopefully taking the series to a Decider (TM). Especially important with the women's Origin going to 3 games this series and seeking more credibility from the general public. A Decider (TM) in Townsville is a great boost for ticket sales and viewership.

If NSW have truly been the better team over the first two games then they should have free reign to demonstrate that in Game 3, the NRL will have the figures and the bums on seats it needs...

Latest posts