What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 1: FINALS Sep13-15

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sux doesn't it
Well it does but Melbourne winning doesn't bother me which is quite ironic consider I hated there guts after 2009.

They don't have Scam Smith and Billy Slater there anymore.

I don't want to see Manly or the Dogs go on a run. The Roosters well just no.

Cronull are pretenders and Newcastle have taken up the token 8th spot.

It's slim pickings this year and Melbourne winning it means you won't hear the carry on from there supporters because I don't know many maybe 1 that are storm fans.

Noise

Coach
Well it does but Melbourne winning doesn't bother me which is quite ironic consider I hated there guts after 2009.

They don't have Scam Smith and Billy Slater there anymore.

I don't want to see Manly or the Dogs go on a run. The Roosters well just no.

Cronull are pretenders and Newcastle have taken up the token 8th spot.

It's slim pickings this year and Melbourne winning it means you won't hear the carry on from there supporters because I don't know many maybe 1 that are storm fans.
Yep I feel the same. Less merkins in their team now. Only NAS.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
They get there because they have consistently had the easiest draw of any Sydney team because they don’t rate on TV.
Yep....but it backfires on the nrl, cause when they make the finals, no one gives a shit during their finals games cause they are the least supported team in the nrl, and it diminishes the entire finals series...