What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 1: FINALS Sep13-15

84 Baby

Referee
I think we can all agree another Smugs win is what we’re hoping for.

Followed by them being pinged for salary cap rorting for past 5 years, stripped of titles and having their NRL licence sold to PNG as penalty.

EelEtric

Juniors
I think we can all agree another Smugs win is what we’re hoping for.

Followed by them being pinged for salary cap rorting for past 5 years, stripped of titles and having their NRL licence sold to PNG as penalty.
Would we get Blaze back if this happened?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dogs - showed on the weekend that they are pretenders after a dream draw.

Cows - showed how inconsistent, unpredictable and unreliable they are.

Roosters - have injuries coming out their coits.

Sharks - see cowboys.

Manly - see Sharks.

Knights - Stephen Bradbury says hi !

Penrith - can’t be competitive without Chin boy. Even if he plays, they look clunky.

Storm - done deal
Yep. If the Roosters stopped leaking injuries out of their coights then they'd be a chance, but on form I agree that its the Storm's to lose.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The NRL needs to come up with a better system...

Along with fixing the draw ffs 🤌

I think, in theory, the salary cap should work, it's the alleged rorting and players signing for under's or less than another club has publically offered them, that is the problem

some clubs have the ability to "find" third party sponsors at will although, as we all know, clubs don't do this as it's not allowed under the current system bar the official club sanctioned sponsors, and yet when Folau wanted to sign for us for "unders" it wasn't allowed

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The cap is a farce, it was implemented to stop team from going broke. It has nothing to do with spreading out the talent.

since 2017 only 3 teams have won the comp, and guess what they finished top 3 again.

Latest posts