What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 1: FINALS Sep13-15

eels_fan

First Grade
Storm, Penrith and Cowboys will all have 13+ wins

Dogs v Manly all depends on Turbo and his fitness and impact. If he’s 80% or above; they win, and less and they lose
Cowboys 1 point off making my predictions 100%

turbo wasn’t great for 65, but made all the difference in the last 15

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Reed Mahoney was diabolically dumb today. Gave away at least three stupid penalties late in the set, usually trying to rake the ball out. Not to mention the late grubber kick 7 tackle set.

We're all too familiar with him not knowing what to do on tackles 4 and 5 when going for a field goal.

Watching this game, I think at our best we would've been able to beat both teams. Hope next year we have our defence fixed up and we're able to keep our players on the field for 24+ games

King-Gutho94

Coach
Reed Mahoney was diabolically dumb today. Gave away at least three stupid penalties late in the set, usually trying to rake the ball out. Not to mention the late grubber kick 7 tackle set.
He was awful.

Your a liability when all you want to do is niggle.

He certainly had some niggle in his game at Parra.

But the last 2 years he has ramped it up tenfold and is now pure Bulldog filith.

I always felt the issue wasn't losing him it was who we replaced him with has been problem.

Latest posts