What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 3: FINALS Sept 27-28

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sharks had plenty of decisions go their way but still got belted. I can’t stand them but it’s an incredible effort by the Panthers to make 5 straight GFs. Still think Melbourne will be premiers though.

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously is there a more insipid team that get all the easy draws and waste everyone’s time in the semis than the Sharks? They are awful. They should be renamed the Swans.

Also shout out to Adam at the Talking Parra Plodcast. Have a great morning you f**kwit. Go the Swannies!!!! 😆😆

King-Gutho94

Coach
Super league finals started

Warrington knocked out St Helens in Golden Point

Leigh upset salford.

Prelim finals next week

Hull KR v Warrington
Wigan v Leigh

Wigan the only team left in the remaining four that has won a super league title before.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Seriously is there a more insipid team that get all the easy draws and waste everyone’s time in the semis than the Sharks? They are awful. The should be renamed the Swans.

Also shout out to Adam at the Talking Parra Plodcast. Have a great morning you f**kwit. Go the Swannies!!!! 😆😆
What about the shithouse crowd 33k for a all-sydney prelim final on a Saturday night.

Have Penrith fans got sick of winning.

If it Parra v Cronulla it gets 65-70k and 85% would be Parramatta fans

JokerEel

Coach
Super league finals started

Warrington knocked out St Helens in Golden Point

Leigh upset salford.

Prelim finals next week

Hull KR v Warrington
Wigan v Leigh

Wigan the only team left in the remaining four that has won a super league title before.

Good to see some different sides making it!

hindy111

Post Whore
Sharks had plenty of decisions go their way but still got belted. I can’t stand them but it’s an incredible effort by the Panthers to make 5 straight GFs. Still think Melbourne will be premiers though.

Agree. But the Panthers are probably the best side in history since the salary cap era.
Imagine we could string 2 grand final in a row. I almost feel like we will never win one

Gronk

Staff member
Very disappointing performance for Hynes in the past few weeks.

Personally I think Sharks have the best backline in the comp, however their 7 is over-hyped by the media and their 6 is inconsistent.

Good game, but like with most Sharks games, they can’t hold good teams because they don’t have good halves.

BTW I thought Ch9 commentators were incredibly biased.

BTW 2.0. Embarrassed on behalf of Sydney that we could not sell out that stadium. Two Sydney teams. WTF is wrong with you Sydney ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Very disappointing performance for Hynes in the past few weeks.

Personally I think Sharks have the best backline in the comp, however their 7 is over-hyped by the media and their 6 is inconsistent.

Good game, but like with most Sharks games, they can’t hold good teams because they don’t have good halves.

BTW I thought Ch9 commentators were incredibly biased.

BTW 2.0. Embarrassed on behalf of Sydney that we could not sell out that stadium. Two Sydney teams. WTF is wrong with you Sydney ?

Average backline. Who's in it that would make origin?

Latest posts