What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 3: FINALS Sept 27-28

King-Gutho94

Coach
BTW 2.0. Embarrassed on behalf of Sydney that we could not sell out that stadium. Two Sydney teams. WTF is wrong with you Sydney ?
Sharks have SFA supporters that play in a tinpot construction zone

Accor is a dump

Penrith ain't a big Sydney club yet when it comes to support. They may get there eventually but there still waiting for the bandwagoners to pass onto future generations.

Dogs, Parra, Souths, Tigers and Dragons are the big 5 clubs that generate most support in Sydney.

Roosters and Penrith are next level down but have the corporate resources.

Then you have Manly and Cronulla who are the low fanbase clubs in Sydney.

We kicked Manly out and it should have stayed that way and moved the Northern Eagles to Gosford

Cronulla should have been sent to Perth 15-20 years ago.

hindy111

Post Whore
If I was a Sharks fan I wouldn't of went. They where almost 5-1 and very little chance. Whilst Penrith supporters knew they'd win and have had 5 of them straight

Gronk

Staff member
Sharks have SFA supporters that play in a tinpot construction zone

Accor is a dump

Penrith ain't a big Sydney club yet when it comes to support. They may get there eventually but there still waiting for the bandwagoners to pass onto future generations.

Dogs, Parra, Souths, Tigers and Dragons are the big 5 clubs that generate most support in Sydney.

Roosters and Penrith are next level down but have the corporate resources.

Then you have Manly and Cronulla who are the low fanbase clubs in Sydney.

We kicked Manly out and it should have stayed that way and moved the Northern Eagles to Gosford

Cronulla should have been sent to Perth 15-20 years ago.
If I was a Sharks fan I wouldn't of went. They where almost 5-1 and very little chance. Whilst Penrith supporters knew they'd win and have had 5 of them straight
Are you guys somehow defending the poor crowd. Odd.

Zoso

Juniors
Everyone knows who the sleeping giant is.
*giants.
2009 Prelim final; Eels and Doggies at Homebush had a crowd of 75k. Half the crowd blue and gold and the other half blue and white, massive atmosphere.
Dogs and Manly got 50k the other week.
If both us and the dogs were strong it would be great for the game and I have no doubt we’d see big numbers like 2009 and equally big atmosphere.

King-Gutho94

Coach
*giants.
2009 Prelim final; Eels and Doggies at Homebush had a crowd of 75k. Half the crowd blue and gold and the other half blue and white, massive atmosphere.
If both us and the dogs were strong it would be great for the game and I have no doubt we’d see big numbers like 2009 and equally big atmosphere.
I prefer it when the dogs were doing shit for 8 years and they are also rans.

Zoso

Juniors
*giants.
I prefer it when the dogs were doing shit for 8 years and they are also rans.
Ha, has been a lot of fun to watch, no doubt!